Thursday, September 04, 2008

Talk About a Sore Loser..


Sorry I Took Your Job... Now Can I Have My Stuff Back ??
In the NFL, getting cut is part of life - but some guys take it better than others. When Rudi Johnson was cut by the Cincinnati Bengals last week, he took his stuff and looked around for another team to hook up with. He found a home with the Detroit Lions - if you consider that good news - and signed as a free agent.
The problem is, to make room for Johnson, the Lions had to cut running back Tatum Bell. Bell was not so congenial in defeat.... Johnson had left a pair of Gucci bags in the locker room, and as Bell gathered his stuff, he took Johnson's bags.. Team cameras caught all of this, and they contacted Bell's agent, who got the bags back - with nothing in them, including his wallet with $200, and his credit cards. By the way, this is called theft....
Johnson is taking it all well, but he is a bit miffed by Bell's actions. "I got the bags back empty, so he's got a bunch of my underclothes. What he's going to do with that, i don't know. He's got some socks and boxers. I didn't want to talk to him, but I let him know where I stand. He knows how i feel about it, and it isn't anything positive."
And about involving the police for the theft? Johnson's passing on that right now. "I don't need the police for this." My guess is that he's checking the waiver wire to see where Bell ends up - then he'll probably kick his ass... Onto other football news......
Gamecocks 24, Vanderbilt 17.
Giants 17, Redskins 13.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...ya got the college score right, just the wrong teams next to the score.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That's what I get for going to bed before the game ends. At least the G-Men won,although they need to get the ball in the end zone.