Monday, September 29, 2008

Don't Like This Blog? Here's Somewhere Else To Go

Beer, Politics and Arby's : What Else Does a Guy Need ??

I know - guys need Football too... I've always been too lazy to figure out how to link to other blogs, which is why most other bloggers don't like me. Anyway, I'll take this opportunity to refer you elsewhere - if only once.

Our good buddy, fellow blogger, and political kingmaker, Earl Capps is celebrating his 1000th post today. He's having a retrospective of the past three years,and although he isn't as frequent a poster as me, his posts generally are more professional and well thought out. He goes for the quality, whereas we here like to throw as much poo on the wall as possible, and see what sticks. Here's the link to The Blogland of Earl Capps.

http://earlcapps.blogspot.com/

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are alright mike

earlcapps said...

More professional and thought out ... ? Yeah, but I'm sure you've got more of a social life than I do.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You sure about that, Earl? I'm writing posts about my trip to the local Burger Joint !! If that ain't reaching , what is?