Saturday, September 27, 2008

Talk About a Menace On the Road ..


Even Kramer Would Have a Hard Time Keeping Up With This Guy..
I must admit, I'm a decent driver. I haven't had a speeding ticket in 16 years, or an accident in 22 years. Of course , this means I'll probably get arrested tonight for speeding and DUI after I pitch my car into a ditch..... Anyway, there are guys out there that don't always follow the rules of the road. If you're in Brazil, you better keep an eye out for this dude...
During a routine traffic stop, a 36 yr old man was discovered to have accumulated nearly 1000 moving violations for speeding and running red lights. If you think that's bad, guess how much he ows in fines? A cool $1.9 MILLION ..... This guy needs a good attorney.
So, how does a guy rack up this many tickets without getting busted - or visited by the local cops? Well, he never got the tickets. It seems that he moved after buying the car in 2001, and he never registered it since then. Not that the guy was really planning on paying it anyway...
Well, the car is now impounded, and it will be auctioned off to pay his bill. Unfortunately, the car is only worth $6600. Like I said, the guy needs a good attorney - a really good attorney..Maybe he should go here.
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't say i remember that one. i was probably dealing with the turmoil of moving to SC that summer.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, I missed that one too, but it came to mind. That was the summer I moved down south too.