Friday, September 26, 2008

Who Took My Penis Without My OK ?


Well, It IS An Election Year........
No, we're not talking about my Pee-Pee.... I read a story this week, and it made me cringe, and I immediately went into the bathroom, and promised my penis that I would NEVER let this happen to it.....
Even though this guy's name is in the article, I can't bear to use it... He's a 61 yr old guy from Kentucky who was getting a circumcision - why, i don't know - and the doctor amputated his entire manhood without his consent... Why? Because the doctor thought he found cancer during the proceedure - and it turns out that he was right. But there was no emergency, so the doctor could have waited for an OK. Holy Shit, this is every guy's worst nightmare.....
Auto repair is similar to surgery... One major tenant of auto repair is that if find other work that needs to be done, DON'T DO IT WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER'S CONSENT .... Needless to say, the man is suing for "Loss of Service, Love and Affection." That , and his Johnson is missing.... He's also suing the anesthesiologist for using a General instead of local knockout - which could have stopped this too.
Sorry, but I can't write about this anymore.... I think I'm gonna cry.
.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...Bryan Adams "Cuts Like a Knife" just appeard in my head.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I made a small addition to the post,Bobby. Here's what i think of..

earlcapps said...

You would think the doc would want to get consent first.

Anonymous said...

i got your doctor hanging