Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Look, It's Bobby's Baby in the Womb....

Get That Light Outta My Eyes !!!!



I was getting ready for a day off from work tomorrow, but this just came in a few minutes ago.... Say hi to Caitlin Leise. She's 7 months in the womb now - she'll be popping out of Jeannie sometime in December - and these are the first 4-D pics of her. I've never had kids, so these are the first time I've seen the new style pics. I'm used to the old pics where the baby looks like a guppy.. Check this one out..........







What are you lookin' at , buddy ????










Pretty amazing, eh? Sure, we like to gab about politics here a lot, but we like our human interest stories too..... Since, the power is off at the dealership tomorrow, I'll be sleeping in late. Let's do lunch ..







.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, if ya wanna do a late lunch, around 1-130, i should be back from myrtle beach by then. btw...that first picture is showing us that we have a little drama queen on the way. looks like she had a tough day huh.

Anonymous said...

life begins at conception

Thoroughbred 401k said...

If I'm up by then, Bobby...


Moye, I didn't want to be political on a personal type post, but that was my first thought too..

Anonymous said...

actually this is pretty nice bobby and wife i am sure are real proud

Anonymous said...

life begins when Chuck Norris says it starts.

Anonymous said...

or........"Yes, I can...if Frank Sinatra says it's ok!"

Anonymous said...

Children are a gift from God.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm sure we all believe that Anon, but we often have a slightly eschewed sense of humor at times. No offense intended I'm sure, especially since one of them was the father of the baby..