Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sarah Palin Wasn't The Only 'Inexperienced' VP...



Here's a Pop Quiz for you today... I got this from a friend last week, so i'll pass it on to you. A lot has been made of Sarah Palin's 'inexperience', although it is pretty close to Barack Obama's resume if you go by years. Of course, she did lead as a Mayor and Governor, where Senators re in charge of much really. But , I digress.......






Anyway, try to figure out who this person was...Maybe she could be the right person after all..





Can you guess who I Was?

45 WELL ALMOST I am not yet 45 years old but already I have taken the nation by storm. I am known for my avid love of the outdoors. I hunt, fish, hike, and camp whenever I possibly can.

I have made my mark in politics as an unlikely Republican reformer. Of course, I have had to take on the Republican Party establishment. Not that the Democrats are too fond of me either.

I have a large, happy, but rather rambunctious family.

I have been governor of my large northern state for less than two years.Nevertheless, I was the surprise pick to be the vice presidential candidate in a crucial national election. Have you ever heard of me?
Surely you have.

I am.....

Teddy Roosevelt. Not bad company, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My GrandFather was a rough rider buried at Mount Hope