Thursday, October 11, 2007

SC6 Races Up to Post Number 600 - And We're Not Giving Away Anything !




It's late, so I'll make this one quick. The posts have been coming fast and furiously lately, haven't they? Not having to work will allow the free time to do that, eh? I hit 500 on August 7th, so the next hundred only took 64 days - WOW !! I need to get a job. I may have finally passed you, Earl.


Here are a few other 600's.....








This is a BMW 600 Microcar. To answer your question - Yes, i'm sure the guy who owns it is an asshole too.








For those of you into Crotch Rockets, Rice Burners, or whatever your favorite term is, we have a 2007 Kawasaki Super Sport 600 ZZR. Bonzai !!!








Lastly, what every GI awaiting his/her 2nd or 3rd tour in Iraq wants for Christmas this year....... a BMR 600 Armored Personnel Carrier !






Thanks for reading and posting. We almost didn't make it to 600, but this train just keeps on a-rolling........


.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now only if I can get a flight out of Minneapolis

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Say hi to Sen. Craig's bathroom stall for me.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not I finally found the infamous bath room not on purpose and two guys were in it taking pictures of each other in the stalls. I swear.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Did they do the alterations to the stall yet?

Anonymous said...

no they have not what gets me it is past security so these guys are looking for a piece while waiting on a flight

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No problem. You can get a condom thru security, although I wouldn't know about the amol nitrate.

Anonymous said...

i never leave home without condoms for sure the TSA does not confiscate them but maybe I am old school but what about the amol nitrate ?