Monday, October 29, 2007

Post Number 666 on Halloween.... Ooh, Scary !!





Uh, it's just a number, no need to freak out................ How superstituous is the Pee Dee?? They have every number in the 660's for phone numbers , but they skipped 666 !! Like Satan is coming through the telephone. Yes, I saw The Ring - stupid movie..




It's just a number, same as any other. Feel free to drop a post about your favorite superstition. I used to click my toes 3 times and say 'Rabbit, Rabbit' before my feet hit the floor on the first day of the month for good luck. Yeah, i was a weird kid - like I'm any better now.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know several witches and they are friends of mine in Costa Rica, Belgium and believe me Boogey Bottom South Carolina near Kingstree. Only one person i know wears the number and he is a warlock married to a witch they are from europe and live in central america. he also has a witch for a mother in law. the whole family seem nice to me and we have known each other for more years than i can remember. my ex wife wanted to be a witch in the sixties/seventies but failed. we all wanted to be something back then. i really do not know much about the bible but in the south we know there are things out there we should leave alone.