Friday, October 12, 2007

Time Again for Saturday's College Picks....


Cory Boyd and the Gamecocks will rise high above the Tar Heels.......
I hate to say it, but I was right again last week. Sure, I don't have any proof on the blog, but I was right. That puts me at 5-1 with the picks - the same as South Carolina. Guess what? We're both going to be 6-1 after Saturday....
Red Carolina vs. Blue Carolina:
This has all the makings of a look ahead week. NC is 2-3, fresh off of a big win over Miami. SC is looking ahead to Tennessee, Florida and Clemson. Problem is, NC had their big game already, and this is the first installment of the renewed rivalry between the two, so the Gamecocks will not be looking ahead. Smelley will do the job, and the speedy defense will stop the Tar Heels. Gamecocks 27-10.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cocks should win and that is all I am saying

Anonymous said...

think you good do you

Thoroughbred 401k said...

6-1 now, baby. Not doing nearly as well in baseball.