Friday, October 12, 2007

Why Everyone In SC Should Vote Republican..... My Tax Bill Goes Down 83% !!!




Yes, this is my actual property tax bill. One hundred seventy-five bucks for the entire year !! That is about the same as when I first bought the place in '98. Last year, it was over $1200. So, my mortgage that I am currently paying $887 per month for should now be around $687 - that is real property tax relief. I was overpaying for 20o7 and 2008, so my overpayment was doubled.







I was a little skeptical about a tax plan written on the back of a Bojangles napkin, but so far, so good. Of course, we need to see if the School Districts have enough money - which they probably will say they don't. But if this holds up, this will let the Republicans keep a majority for a decade. Bravo, fellas !!


.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serious now you know why the people move south

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Exactly, lower real estate and taxes - then we come and ruin it all...

Anonymous said...

i know a couple of older women that want you to come to Clarendon more often where they can ruin your new hair do

Thoroughbred 401k said...

June and Jean Claire ?? I don't mess with married women. Not good for my health...

Anonymous said...

I do not mean them two. They have too much class and probably would not touch your hair.