Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know All About Me......


Get Up and Do Something, You Lazy Dog !!!
I used to wear that sneaker when doing yardwork, but Rocket stole them a few months ago. If you think you know everything about me, think again. There's always more you can learn about someone, so here's some more tidbits about your favorite unemployed blogger...
1. What are my parents names?
a. Fred and Ethel
b. Ricky and Lucy
c. Joe and Dolores
d. Harpo and Zeppo
2. What does the Ukrainian t-shirt phonetically say?
a. Show Me Your Hooters
b. I Love Beer
c. Speak English , Dammit.
d. F*** You
3. We all know Mike is a Yankees Fan. When was the last time he went to a Yankee game?
a. 1981
b. 1991
c. 2001
d. he's too cheap to ever buy a ticket.
4. Mike Is a Co-Chair for which Presidential Candidate?
a. Hillary Clinton
b. Rudy Giuliani
c. Mitt Romney
d. Fred Thompson
5. Where did Mike spend every summer as a kid?
a. Las Vegas
b. Ocean City , Maryland
c. Saratoga, NY
d. Fat Camp
6. Who was Mike's childhood political Idol?
a. Franklin D. Roosevelt
b. Teddy Roosevelt
c. Abe Lincoln
d. John F. Kennedy
7. Which Job/ Title did Mike NOT have in College?
a. SA Senator
b. SA Vice-President
c. Residence Hall President
d. Dining Room Orderly.
8. What was Mike's first car?
a. 82 Oldsmobile
b. 77 Beetle
c. 80 Monte Carlo
d. 74 Camaro
9. What was Mike's nickname of his last car?
a. Camry Diaz
b. The Green Machine
c. Date Repellant
d. Bessie
10. Who was Mike's First Kiss?
a. Cecelia
b. Jennifer
c. Faith
d. Mike's Never Kissed a Girl.
Answers: 1-c, 2-d, 3-a, 4-b, 5-c, 6-a, 7-b, 8-d, 9-a, 10-c
Score:
0-5. If this is the third time that you've failed, you need special tutoring by Mike ASAP ! Might I suggest a candlelit dinner at a nice restaurant - not you, Earl !! Call now, before people start calling you stupid. Not really!
6-8. This test was much tougher than the last two, so if you're still passing, you have a pretty good knowledge of useless info. Not as much as Mike, but still pretty good.
9-10. How the hell do you know the first girl I kissed?? My first car? My parents names? Wow !! If you got a 9 or 10, my hats off to you. You obviously are very close to me, and are a good listener. I doubt I know this much about you, but I'm pretty lazy. Nice job.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was your score

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Of course, i know all this, although I had to think about a couple of them.