Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Message to Senators Boxer and Dodd - Shut Your Pieholes, No One Wants to Hear You !!




Confucius say she who use too much frosting in hair end up with a frosted brain.............. Meanwhile, Sen. Dodd feigns outrage.
Dear Sens. Boxer and Dodd,
Hi! My name is Mike, I am 6 years old, and I have this political blog. I was watching the news tonight, keeping up with the latest on the wildfires in SoCal. I normally don't keep up with the news, but I have $500 riding on the Chargers, and I need to find out by Friday if they're playing at home or not. Anyway, I heard both of you complain that we would be better able to fight this fire if all of our soldiers in Iraq were home. My first thought was, "Where can i buy what these idiots are smoking?".........
Seriously, I understand that the National Guard would be better able to stand guard if they were here, but as far as fighting the fire, they can't do anything... Nearby Camp Pendelton is one of the largest Marine Bases in the US, and they don't even have a fire dept., so what exactly are you trying to say, because I'm lost.
Secondly, the only thing that can stop a forest fire is Mother Nature herself, and that has started already. The winds are dying down, and the firefighters (definition: people who fight fires) are now on the attack. All the people have been moved to safety, and no one seems to be complaining - except for you two.
I know, being a Senator, you guys are smarter than everyone. But I guess it's tough being a three term Senator that no one listens to, or a third tier Presidential candidate. We all have our crosses in life to bear. But try not to take it out on other people, there might be a time when you actually have something to say, but no one will listen because of dumb accusations like this.
There is a time and place for everything.........and this wasn't it. Please shush.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gary did it

Anonymous said...

no one wants to hear anything from politicians because it;s all bs