Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Welcome to My Hut...It's 'SC6 Cribs'




Let's ripoff MTV here a little. Most of you guys are too busy to come to Flotown to kick with me and my peeps. Know what I sayin'?? So I'll bring tha flava to ya! Welcome to my hut , bitches.....

Right from the first step in... Class, baby. Of course, there are two entrances into the living from the foyer. It can be confusing.







The room where I spend all day blogging. The living room.. I get all my info on my laptop and Fox News on the TV. Note the doggie bed by the fireplace - where Rocket kicks back, when he's not on the couch.






Red Room , Red Room!
The den, also known as Ben's room. I don't do anything there, but Rocket has spent hours chewing up the couch and my Civil War book collection. It actually is a dining room, but we don't even use..........





The dining room and kitchen. The only time the dinette was used was when Ben's parents came to town. It was an excellent use of money, eh? One oddity - there are 7 doors to the room. Who told us? the neighbor...





I know y'all were waiting for this one.. The bedroom - the place where nothing happens. It does have a nice view of the backyard. Yeah, it's green. Excuse the dust on the bed - it just doesn't get much use..









The music room. Where I make beautiful music. Hey, any noise is considered music !! Note the ceiling fan on the floor. I opened the box , looked at the installation instructions, and I said 'No F***** Way.'





Lastly, the rear deck. 400 square feet of unused magic. After 3 months of 100 degree plus weather, it's finally cool enough to be used. The best part? The ceramic pig near the entrance....





Sure, there are other things to show you, but do you really want to see where I crap?? That and Ben's room is a mess. One thing you must see - the monkey wallpaper! For that, you're gonna have to come by sometime. Thanks for taking the 'SC Cribs' tour........ Peace Out, Yo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to dust something besides that bed off