Monday, October 29, 2007

Top Ten Things That Only Women Understand.....


When it comes to women, I wonder all the time..... I got this list from a female friend from RED, so if you're a woman, and you don't like it, don't blame me........
TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND
10. Cats' facial expressions.
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.
8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
7. Fat clothes.
6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.
3. Eyelash curlers.
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.
AND, the Number One thing only women understand :1. OTHER WOMEN
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now thats a list

Anonymous said...

I'll check the list later, I'm hung on Lynda's clevage...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I think I was 9-10 when Wonder Woman came out, and I don't remember the hooters. I was more impressed with the bulletproof bracelets..