Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Can't Sleep, So Let's Do Saturday's Picks..




I was wrong on the Cocks last week, but was everyone else. I'm 7-2 on my picks , so I'm still good enough to give free advice...Here we go..
Clemson at Maryland.
Picking ACC games are not very easy. All the teams are psychotic. One week they look like worldbeaters, the next - ehhh. That being said, Clemson scored 70 points and the Terps lost to Virginia, so I have to go with the home team. Maryland 31-27.
Carolina at Tennessee
Signs do not bode well for the Gamecocks. It's a late game, they're playing in Knoxville, and the Cocks offense didn't look good last week. True, the Vols defense has been pourous, but they can still score points (32/game), and they are 3-0 at home as they begin a four game home stretch. I don't see the Carolina O keeping up enough. Tennessee 24-16.
I hope I'm wrong......
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are right about the cocks for sure. I hope you are wrong about Clemson for sure.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Whoops. Didn't know that the Maryland QB was injured. The sud QB was the drummer from Ratt's kid.