Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Guy's Oath of True Friendship.....


You guys always ask where the hell I get all the ideas for the 650 posts I've done. Well, I get a lot of them from you. I got this oath from my roomie. The picture is of my bandmates from back in Long Island........
THE OATH.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against
The sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well
Again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;
'because you are my friend'.

Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth.
How True..........
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good man

Anonymous said...

when you are passed out drunk and I have a Sharpie, I might draw a pumpkin face on your butt

Anonymous said...

gotta love it

Thoroughbred 401k said...

If I was that wasted, I would suppose that I deserve and ass-painting!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one for pryceless.com or FARK.