Monday, October 22, 2007

Take Me Off of the List, I Finally Have a Job..


Hey, it had to end sometime. I now officially have a job, and I may have a second one by the end of the week. For now, I will be working for National Auto Club as a Sales Rep. I have a game plan ready to put to work, so that I don't have to ask any of you guys to sign up. If everything works out, I'll be making fulltime money part time - everyone's dream come true.
Later in the week, I should have an interview with First Reliance Bank for a Credit Analyst position. If this all plays out as planned, I'll be blowing away the money I made at Newsome. I know some of you accused me of being a bit lazy in my job search, but taking the wrong job is just as bad as not working, and I did that for 15 years. From now on, I am only making smart decisions about my career. I still plan on doing dumb things socially!!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but what about the gig at wyboo man

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Tell the ladies I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass for now.