Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Life as a Blonde....





I dyed my hair today. Yep. I finally did it........ I got my hair cut earlier today, and all I saw on the floor was grays. I'm only 39, so I don't need to be gray this early. When i had a couple, it was cool, but it's starting to get out of hand. So I dyed it.






I never liked my true color anyway. I would describe it as ashy flat brown. All I know is that they don't make my color - for obvious reasons - it's crappy looking. So if you're gonna do it, go all the way.






I'd best describe it as slightly darker than Heather Locklear, with darker tips. I kinda look like a chipmunk that got a paw stuck in a power outlet......... :)



.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...for someone that is unemployed you sure know how to come up with the cash. let me know how you do it!

Anonymous said...

good for you

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Well, I had the $6 bottle of Just for Men in the closet for a few months.

Anonymous said...

What did I read about peroxide blondes this morning...