Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cumin Scented Lamb With Couscous ?!! Nancy Pelosi Turns the House Cafeteria Into a San Fran Smorgasboard..



Out with the Meat and Spuds, In with Mahi Mahi ?




Don't say that those Democrats can get things done in Washington....... Right next to the Minimum Wage increase, Nancy Pelosi has something that she can really hang her hat on - revamping the House Cafeteria menu...






Yep, she's had enough with that fatty Southern cooking like barbecue, and she's changed the catering company - one that has a bit of a fruitier menu. I'll be honest.... I can't pronounce most of the items, and I doubt I'd eat most of the stuff. It comes also at a much higher cost, which leaves a lot of the low end House staffers and employees wondering how they're gonna afford eating there. Here's a link on the story at Politico.com..








So, it looks like it's out with Cookie from 'City Slickers' menu - Hot, Brown and Plenty of It... I couldn't find a picture of Cookie, but I did find Curly, and he doesn't look happy....



As Curly would say... "City Folk !!".
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is one hot grandmama