Thursday, January 17, 2008

Huck and Chuck Hit Florence, With Ric Flair Too -WHOOOO!!

Which Way Do Prefer Huckabee's Chest - Clean (left) or Natural?

Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee flew into Florence today, along with his tough guy endorsers Chuck Norris and Ric Flair. It was a media event only at Powers Aviation, so the public wasn't allowed as far as I know. I was planning on going , thanks to my friends in the media, but I had a job interview that ran long, and I missed it.

I'm a Giuliani supporter, but there are some events that you try not to miss, and the marketing of Norris and Flair in Huckabee's campaign is great. If I hadn't left the camera at home, I'd have been there. Missed opportunities, right?

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to meet that Powers guy where I can fly to the Clemson ballgames with him on his jet.