Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ladies, Here's a New Gadget for You... The Taser/MP3 Player Combo !!


Now You Can Zap That Harrasser While You Listen to Josh Groban !!!
Tired of having to carry so many things around just to protect yourself? Keep having to leave your Taser at home because you'd rather take your I-POD ?? Well, those days are over....
Introduced at the annual Consumer Electronics Expo in Las Vegas this week, Taser International launched it's newest gizmo - the Taser/MP3 combo !! Yes, the $279.00 Leopard print Taser now has a holster that includes an MP3 player ! The holster, which can hold 1MB of music, costs an additional $72.00. With Valentine's Day coming up, I know I'm picking one up for all the special ladies on my list........ Uh, maybe not.
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just seen this on fox news. remember you cannot board a plane with this thing.

Anonymous said...

Don't taze me bro!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should get one of these...haha ;)

Thoroughbred 401k said...

As long as you don't use it on me. ;)

Anonymous said...

It goes with the handcuffs and the B & D gear...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I wouldn't think even a dominatrix would want to use a taser. I mean DAMN !!

Anonymous said...

Some of the fetish community is into electrical stimulation, so tazers and stun guns might be in the mix though the "tens" units theraputically used for nerve and muscle stimulation are more often used with some kinky electrodes.