Monday, January 07, 2008

Why Ugly Guys Go Into Politics...


Alien Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich, and His Hot Wife Elizabeth...
Look out, Jeri Thompson !! You're not the only Tr... OOPS! I almost pulled a Rick Beltram... FOX had little Dennis Kucinich on to talk about his campaign (or lack thereof), and he brough along his wife of a couple years, Elizabeth. I almost dropped the remote....
How the hell did he get this girl - and i do kinda mean girl. She's only 30, she's English, she's got a tongue piercing, and he's a fifty-something martian !!!! Okay, maybe not a Martian, but he's not what you'd call a classicly good looking guy.
It gives you an idea of how bad a campaign Kucinich has run. If this were my wife, i'd have her wherever I went, saying "Hey man, check it out... I'm pretty cool." Well, I still wouldn't think he's cool, but I'd give him his props.... Good job, Denny!!! Now quit the race and go back to DC !!
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she definitely looks better in the picture than close up

Anonymous said...

damn girl...eat a burger or something!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, a skinny redhead with a British accent is my type of chick !!