Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hell Yeah !!


No, sports is not the most important thing in the world, and I don't live and die by how my football team is doing, but every once in a while, you get a nice little surprise from it. Today was my day. Yep, my New York Giants hung tough and beat those dumb Dallas Cowboys - who now haven't won a playoff game in 12 years.. ha, ha !! To see Terrell Owens crying to reporters afterwards made me laugh - you big sissy!
I went a lousy 1-3 on my picks this week, but I'm glad I got the one wrong.. Next week, they travel to Green Bay to take on Brett Favre and the Packers. To give you an idea of how against the odds this win was, the Number 1 seed in the NFC was 17-0 in Divisional games since they got the first round bye, and every Number 1 seed made it to the Super Bowl since 2000. Next week will be tough too, but we'll see how it goes. Go G-Men !!
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally expecting Packers win over the Pats in XLII, bravos to the G-Men, TO and his mouth were shut down in the second half.

I'm still relishing the aroma of heisse Kartoffelsalat mit speck I cooked to go with celebratory Bratwursts and a bottle of dunkel Warsteiner.

BTW, is Eli sending Peyton tickets?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That smells and sounds like a true Lambeau delight, Rhino.

I believe Peyton has a commercial to shoot next weekend - hopefully better than him and Eli licking Oreo's!!

Anonymous said...

I do hate them Cowboys glad the Giants won just like I told you.