Friday, January 25, 2008

You're Down With OCD !! Yo' Homey, Take the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Quiz..


Time for another quiz for everyone. I've run out of stuff about myself to quiz you guys on, but my sister sent this to me, so I'll pass it on to you. It's nice and easy. On a piece of paper, just add up the munber of times you answered 'Yes' to the questions, then multiply it by four, and that's your score. Uhh, I got an 80, but that's no surprise......
Money always all face the same direction
You have helped clean someone else's house.
You are picky about everything
You have wiped off a kids face that wasn't related to you.
You have taken three showers in one day at least once.
You "fix" things like photo frames that are sideways.
A tag coming out of someones shirt presents a problem to you.
You rock at making lists.
You're very into details.
You know how to do your own laundry.
If you cant fix something it drives you nuts.
Nothing is wrong with having things alphabetized.
You count your steps sometimes.
You have to know everything.(although I try not to)
Everything has a place.
Untied shoes bug you.
If you're walking through a store and something is off a rack you put it back.
If labels aren't facing you, you have to fix them so that they do.
Things don't have to be perfect. They just have to be the right way according to you.
I like vacuuming…it just makes the floor look better.
A cleaning product has blown your mind.
It bothers you when someone moves something out of place.
You have categorized something.
Typos drive you nuts.
You have corrected a teacher.
You have to touch a certain thing when you pass by it.
So, are you an OCD candidate? Are you sure? You better check it again....
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got a 48

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It's just me I guess..

Anonymous said...

i aint telling my score

Thoroughbred 401k said...

C'mon Moye, it can't be worse than my 80..