Thursday, January 24, 2008

Post Number 900: Ten Things You NEVER Say to Women.



Yep, these posts just keep flying by with all this free time.. I'm not sure what George Washington has to do with the Number 900, but it was all I could find.

I'm not going to tell anything earth-shattering here, but we guys don't always say the right thing. In fact, we usually say something stupid whenever we open out mouths! Ever say to your lady, "You're acting crazy...Is it that time of the month?" If not , try it sometime and see what happens......

In the attempt to keep you from saying dumb things, we submit MSN's list of Ten Things to Never Say to a Woman...

1) "What did you do to your hair?"

2) "They both look the same to me."

3) "Relax."

4) "I've got it all under control."

5) "You're not one of those feminists, are you?"

6) "When are you due?"

7) "You're being emotional."

8) "You're acting just like your mother/my mother/my ex-girlfriend."

9) "You complete me."

10) "Do you really think you should be eating that?"

Personally, I have said Number 1, and Number 3. Which ones have you said, or what other stupid things have you ever used - and probably regretted? Post a comment.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad pickup lines...

Is your name Summer? 'Cause you are HOT!

Would you like Gin and Platonic, or Scotch and Sofa?

I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see around here.

You sure have a great looking tooth.

You're so fine, you make me want to go out and get a job.

You look a lot like my future wife.

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

My name is [your name]. That's so you know what to scream.

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

You look just like Joan Rivers.

Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!

I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I'll still make your bed rock.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'll have to keep the 6th one in mind...

Anonymous said...

no way but bobby got a good list