Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eat Chicken to Support Terrorism ? Does That Make Colonel Sanders a Jihadist?



I may be changing my view on the hope that we can fix the Middle East peacefully. Why? Take a look at this ad airing on Al-Arabiya TV. Somehow they make a kooky link between eating chicken, global warming and terrorism - and how that leads back to no chickens !! Don't ask...
It leads me to think that if an Arab TV network - who are supposed to be intelligent - thinks this way, what are the ordinary citizens there thinking?? Don't they eat chicken in the Middle East? Is that the whole problem? Maybe if we stop eating chicken, the earth will cool, terrorism will end, an the world will go back to normal. Then again, I can't imagine life without my KFC, so we'll just have to live with all the problems. Here's the ad......
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was chicken shit for sure