Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ever Wanted to Shoot Hillary? With 'Presidential Paintball', You Can !!


In This Clip, Hillary Is Taking Out John Edwards....
Give people enough time, and they'll make a game of anything. Well, thanks to the good folks at MiniClip.com, you can make politics the violent sport we all know it is. OK, maybe not violent, but you do get to shoot your opponent with green paintballs.
I tried it, and it's OK, but after I beat Hillary in Round 1, I couldn't get anyone else to come out and fight. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm not very technically adept. Another shortcoming of the game is that there are only six candidates - Clinton, Obama, Edwards, McCain, Giuliani and Romney. Apparently, the folks at MiniClip didn't see Mike Huckabee coming out of nowhere either...Enjoy !
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting