Thursday, January 10, 2008

Watch A&E Look for Ghosts at My Buddy's Bar Monday..


If you have nothing to do on Monday at 1000PM, turn on A&E Channel and watch 'Paranormal State'... It's a show about a group of Penn State Ghost hunters. They go to different places where people think they have a 'spirit problem', and they check out fact from fiction. They come in with all sorts of weird machines and measure atmospheric pulses and junk like that. Jinkies, Scooby !!
Monday's episode takes place at by friend and former drummer Brian's bar in Smithtown, New York. They shot the episode almost a year ago, so we've all been waiting for this for awhile. He still doesn't know the results yet !! His bar is at an old house in the old part of town, and the story that the bar is haunted by the old residents has always been there, although I never noticed anything...
My brother Matt was there also, and they filmed him riding on his Harley for a bit, so he might be in it too. Now , according to A&E's schedule, another episode is supposed to be airing, so if it isn't about a bunch of bikers with thick Long Island accents, you have my permission to change the channel.....
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me and remind me

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro,

As Brian told me, last week his episode was bumped again until this coming Monday. As far as he knows it is suppose to be airing this week.
got my vcr ready to go....wow that sounded old.