Sunday, January 20, 2008

Holy Crap !! My Giants Make the Super Bowl !!



In early September, after watching the Giants get pounded by the Dallas Cowboys and the Green Bay Packers, I was sure that the team was not making the playoffs. Boy, does that seem like a long time ago. The Giants knocked off both Dallas and Green Bay, and they will now face the undefeated New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII. I can't believe it....

Sure, they drove me crazy by missing field goals twice to win it, but they pulled it out in the end. Maybe they'll get killed in the Super Bowl by the Pats, but i'll worry about that in two weeks. Bobby is going to be in Pennsylvania for Super Sunday, so my schedule for the big game is open right now. There's a slight chance that I'll be working that day, but one step at a time.

Right now, none of that worries me - I'm just going to enjoy the big win, and look forward to my G-Men in the Super Bowl !!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was definitely cold

Anonymous said...

yeah, Holy Crap! The G-menz earned it, congrats, now kick Brady into oblivion.