Friday, January 25, 2008

Hey Sweetie, I've Got a Message for You..


No , I Didn't Pay $160 For This, I Googled It.
You know , sometimes dumb things will make you think about someone out of nowhere. There I am at WalMart, doing some food shopping. I walk past an aisle, and there is this big pink husband pilllow on the rack. Written on it in big letters? 'Princess'. Damn!!
It reminded me that it's been about six weeks now since I've seen Ms. X, and two since I've heard from her. I got a bit riled up to see her, and I'm glad in a way to say that I couldn't find her today. I really am missing her right now, and most of the time, so excuse me as I leave another message......
Baby, I'm proud to say that I couldn't find you - ;) It's good to see you getting things straightened out, and hopefully the focus is on school, and on enjoying life. However, I really would like to see you again. Maybe the time is not right for you yet, and if it is, let me know how things are progressing. I want to make you comfortable seeing me again, so I have an idea........
I can't see you at work, so why not visit me at work? I'll be at Victory Chevrolet on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays for the time being. It's right at the 52/52 Bypass in Darlington, so you'll drive right past me on the way back from school. It couldn't be any easier, and I can't go anywhere , so..........whaddya say?
I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but I love you Princess, and sometimes I really need to see your beautiful smile. It's the selfish side of me. Things are getting better, but they could be so much more. Give me this little bit of trust, and I promise you'll never regret it. Have a great weekend, sweetie. <3
.

No comments: