Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Something That Picks Me Up ........

No pictures for this one.... I just want to share a video/song today...




New Year's alone really sucks. When the phone isn't ringing, the e-mails are empty, and I'm stuck in the house with nothing to do, I'll play this song. It's not in my usual realm, but I find it uplifting and pretty when I'm a bit low. The video is a bit kooky, so try to focus on the music. I'm just glad 2008 is finally here, because the last two weeks have been absolute torture.....


www.youtube.com/watch?v=rko3wWhq2ac&feature=related


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sumter loves it

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Is he a Christina Aguilera fan? This is about the only song of hers that I really like, but this one is great.

Anonymous said...

seen a picture of her nude
i am a fan

Anonymous said...

hi bro!
sorry so late on the reply...
This is one of her best I think too! I took a shot at singing it on singsnap.com. Course I'm no christina, but the song is not as easy as it seems. :)