Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Fred Thompson Comes to Flotown...Where, I Have No Idea.


Fred Thompson is on his Bus Tour today, and one of his stops is in Florence. While he did promote it, the campaign didn't say exactly WHERE he was going to be... The stop was shown on Fox News for a minute, and judging from the traffic behind him, it looks like he's on Palmetto Street somewhere....
Judging by the size of the crowd, I'm not the only one who didn't know where he was. I'm not a Thompson supporter, but being Vice-Chair, I'd have shown up to meet and thank him for coming. Guess I'll just drive around town and look for the bus.
It's a bit late, but I went onto Thompson's website - he was at the Drive -In Restaurant on East Palmetto St. What he was doing downtown I have no idea...
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems Rudy is not the only camp with ignorant people.

Anonymous said...

ummm...probably on teh way to the GOP debate in myrtle beach tomorrow Mikey. ya gotta pass through hell...aka the corridor of shame to reach the beach.