Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 Things That Guys Notice on Women...


There's Two of 'Em.... Just Kidding !!
No, we're not talking about that. Them . Those. Whatever. I found an article online that talks about 4 other things that guys notice on women. Believe it or not, when guys really like a woman, they notice and appreciate the little things on them. The little things that make them unique. Cute hands or feet, nice hair, a birthmark or mole on a real sexy spot. Or in my case, a really long scar on my right hip. Chicks dig it....
Hopefully, it shows that we men are not just perverted pigs preoccupied with breasts all day long.. At least most of the time..
.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been told that is was my blue eyes. Been awhile though!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, but anyone can notice eyes. You're staring right at them. I'd like to hear just one compliment that wasn't about my eye lashes...

Anonymous said...

how about that hair on your chin

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No compliments on my goat yet..

Anonymous said...

you have gorgeous smile :)

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That's the other one. I forgot.

Anonymous said...

No really! You do.

Anonymous said...

your eyelashes are feminine...

check out the rack on that chick!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Jealous.. Yep, she's Hooterific..

earlcapps said...

Maybe you're not preoccupied ... speak for yourself, buddy.