Monday, November 17, 2008

Charlize Theron: Messenger of Peace For the UN. Hot, HOT Messenger of Peace...

Peace Is Pretty Sexy, Don't You Think ?

Today, actress Charlize Theron was named an official messenger of peace for the United Nations. Her focus will be fighting violence against women, which Theron has done a couple movies on the subject. I say more power to her, because if Charlize is for Peace, then I'm all for it. The woman is HOT....

It's great to see people like this show that they care about other things than just their next movie, or who they're wearing. Does the UN care? I dunno, but I'm sure they're glad they got Charlize Theron instead of Bea Arthur... PETA has Pam Anderson, UNICEF and CARE have Ashley Judd and Angelina Jolie. The UN just got with the program.....

I was going to post a clip of her fabulous booty from "The Cider House Rules", but instead, I'll just show the clip of Tobey Maguire's amazement of it. You can find it yourself..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gPnKoO-2c





.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

boloney!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Don't criticize Charlize !! :)

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That's 2-1 , Liz..

Anonymous said...

Anybody else out there on my side? This is not just a guy blogspot!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You're on your own on this one ,Liz.