Sunday, November 02, 2008

Come Rock Out Election Night With SC6 ...


My House Is THE Place to Be This Tuesday Night ....
My hut will become ElectionPalooza 2008 this Tuesday night, as SC6 celebrates this important in fine style. Yes, join Mike and his co-host, SC6 Erection 2008 correspondent Paris Hilton* as we watch all the returns come in. We'll be rockin' all night until a President is decided - probably at about 1000PM. Great food and live music will be on tap with our special artists:
Nickleback*
Black Eyed Peas*
P. Diddy*
Rascal Flatts*
50 Cent*
Aerosmith*
and a special Beatles Reunion **
But, the night is about politics, so we'll have plenty of sharp analysis of the returns with our crack SC6 staff, which includes:
Karl Rove*
Tucker Carlson*
Chris Matthews*
James Carville*
G. Gordon Liddy*
Brit Hume*
Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf*
* - Indicates that they have not confirmed yet.
** - Indicates that the 2 dead members must rise from the grave to appear.
Ok, maybe not, but if you're in the neighborhood, we'll be cooking some burgers and maybe toast the winner and pray for America - no matter who wins. This will be my first election at home since 2002, so I'll be enjoying the good view, without freaking out because the Election Commission's computers are locking up. True story.....
For those of you who don't know where I live, it's 429 Millstone Drive in Florence, 1 block south of Third Loop Rd. on S. Irby Street. Muldrow's Mill Subdivision....Yes, it's the house with all the signs in the yard.... You can e-mail me at reino2004@msn.com to RSVP. Riiiiiight !
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to go to birthing classes from 7-9. Oh lucky me! We may, however, stop by for a bit after I learn how to push.

Anonymous said...

uhmmmmm. So does someone just look for all the flags outside your house or a big balloon floating over head?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'll be installing 100 megawatt floodlights in the driveway...I fixed it for you guys.


Bobby, why do you have to learn how to push. They do know that Jeannie is the pregnant one, right? You just have to get ice chips and take the abusive yelling for doing this to her...

Anonymous said...

And in the end, smile like all proud Fathers do.

Anonymous said...

ummmm...I think you better put your address out there somewhere if you want anyone to show up there Skippy.

Anonymous said...

hey Liz, if you go to this shindig, you need to stay there til after 9 so I can meet you. Mike will be shy and reserved also, so I will have to get the real Mike out of his shell so you can get to know the real Reino.

Anonymous said...

I would love to join the fun....but I think I would stick out like a sore thumb. As brother Mark calls me.....a bleeding heart liberal democrat...just like MOM! Hmmm...I always thought mom was republican.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Nah, I have plenty of Democrat friends too, and a couple may show up.

Mom was a middle of the road...uh... whatever. She saw everyone's side of an issue!

Anonymous said...

LOL....ain't that the truth! You had to love her for it!