Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time to Try and Make You Laugh...



I've been looking at the blog the last couple days, and although we've put up 9 posts, there are very little comments. And we love our comments - we're just whores for praise. We've brought up the stupidity in the world - in Washington, and in other places around the world. We've put up pics of hot women, and we even showed what a nice guy like me sees in women.. But , I noticed that we forgot something, the thing that all of you love about SC6 - stupid laughs without bringing up politics..

With that in mind, we give you a clip from one of my favorite all-time comedies - Randy Watson and Sexual Chocolate from 'Coming to America'. I do this bit to pick up the cashier at work when it gets stressful around the dealership. I've learned to say 'sexual chocolate' while dropping the car keys and ticket on the desk in six different languages!! Hey, you gotta mix it up once in a while... Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoS8j9eNMZU

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding some spice to our day/night.

pluvlaw said...

You ain't never met no Dr Martin Luther the King.

Please tell me why Arsenio and Eddie have not figured out they have an automatic comeback in a movie dedicated strictly to the barbershop scenes.

When I become Czar of TV, this is my first order of business.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, right after I wrote this, everyoe started commenting. Guess all you guys know that the post start popping up at 9PM....

earlcapps said...

Don't worry Mike, we really do love you.

Anonymous said...

:)