Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Win People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive. Again.


What Woman Can Resist THIS ????
It's Ok, my eyes have straightened out since then, but it took about a month.... Last year, I got robbed by F***ing Matt Damon, this year, it was Hugh Jackman who beat me out for people Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive. I swore it was going to be me or Barack Obama this year, but I was wrong again.
Even though I lost again, I remain undaunted. I'm waxing my eyebrows tonight, and afterwards, I'm going to work on my pecs, and shoot up some steroids...
.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha, we can put a bubble that says: "Would someone get this fly off my nose"?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I break this pic out every once in a while, but it just disturbs people.

pluvlaw said...

As with most of life's important questions, the answer can be found in Christmas Vacation. If your eyes go crossed (usually from falling down a well), simply get kicked by a mule. I don't know.

Anonymous said...

people still read People

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Not sure, did anyone ever pay attention to Mr. Blackwell, except for that one day a year?

Anonymous said...

you get the sexiest eyelashes award...there, ya happy now you pansy? and quit coloring our those grays. "your so vain, you probably think this post is about you.."

Anonymous said...

Wow! Harsh words

Anonymous said...

He is the father of this blog, he has to look good!