Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stupidity in Print: The Dumbest Newspaper Articles.



Uh Yeah.. Where There's an Ass, There'll Be a Crack !




Here's a good Saturday kind of of post - nothing too serious, just something to make you laugh. I hope. I got this from Bobby, who I think got this from his Dad. The guy loves dumb newspaper articles and classifieds. Granted, not all paper are the New York Times or the Washington Post. Some are run by Lula Belle - the nice old lady with the 6th grade education who works for free. That being said, the grammar might not always be top notch, but without it, we'd never have blog posts to celebrate it. So, thanks !! Here's a sample...






Yeah, it usually tapers off at age 20........











How do you pull that off, by slapping your own ass?











God forbid you show show up with a Sacajawea Dollar at this joint...










It's lonely out there sometimes, eh lady??









Your Federal Tax Dollars at work, folks. What's next - People Need Air?












OOPS! Uh, sorry about that - you slut! Sounds like Diane has some enemies at the Clerk's Office.....








'Maybe the Mexican ate your Baby.' This is why Mensa doesn't have their meetings at Wally World..






Word is, the Duck told the cop "Quack Off, Flatfoot!" Duck the Po-Po, indeed...













Uhhh..... Maybe this is one of those cases where you DON'T call the cops, and just let it die.. You think the neighbors can't tell who the 38 yr old guy whose dog just died is on the block?












If that didn't work, the cop still had his backups - 'Freeze Tag', and 'Red Light, Green Light 1,2,3 .'





Talk about a way to make some extra cash - a dishwasher that checks for tumors. 'Just stick your boobies in the dishwasher there, lady..'
I think they meant GM Monogram....
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby should have a blog or does he

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, he doesn't have one. Actually, he had this forwarded to him from on eof the editors at the Florence Morning News...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just got your message. I'm not going to be able to go out because of MORE PAPERS! It's saturday night, and I'm stuck here writing. I wish I could go out though. Maybe next weekend...I doubt I will work though.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That really sucks, but it'll be good when the grades come in. You didn't miss much. It doesn't matter if you're working to me, if you're in the neighborhood, just let me know. Keep studying !!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they are laughing at the station, while they are eating their dougnuts.