Sunday, November 30, 2008

Michael Phelps Gets Out There...



Phelps Is Having a Lot of Fun, But........






Ever since Michael Phelps won eight gold medals at the Summer Olympics in Beijing, he's been living quite the charmed life. Commercials , TV appearances, and lots of other endorsement deals. And from all looks, it sure seems like he's enjoying himself. But , with the good comes the bad, and Phelps could be falling into THE TRAP....




Say hi to Caroline 'Caz' Pal, rumoured to be Phelps' current girlfriend. She's a waitress at the Moon Club at The Palms Hotel in - you guessed it - Las Vegas. Phelps has been a regular at the Moon, and word is that the Cazmanian Devil even went back to Baltimore with Phelps to meet Mom. Must have been something.....
Now , as most of you know, I am the last person on Earth to say that you can't find a nice girl at a Club. But, I'm not Michael Phelps... Everything I do doesn't end up on every newspaper and TV show in the world - my stuff just ends up on the internet. Anyway, not that he can't afford it, but I worry a bit about him.
First off, Phelps is only 23. He's still a kid, and he's got a boatload of cash now, so he needs to be very careful when he's out. There is a huge bullseye on his back, and not everyone is looking out for him. I'm not 100% on this, but he doesn't appear to be the sharpest bulb in the lamp factory, so he better have his money tied up with some honest, intelligent brainiacs.
Right now, he is on top of the world, but it's a small window. Two years from now, he'll be on Dancing With the Stars, and in four years, after someone else becomes the Olympic Hero, he'll be finished. Hopefully he won't be broke....
Now maybe Caz is a really sweet girl, and she genuinely likes Phelps. Going to meet Mom is a big step. George Clooney met his last girlfriend at the same club, and she seemed okay. My advice is that Michael Phelps play it slow and safe....
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would bring her to Greeleyville to meet my Mom. At least he aint gay like most of the swim team. Not that I am anti gay ok.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You sound like a Seinfeld episode.. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

I thought it was the gymnastics guys that were gay.

Anonymous said...

of all people to preach about being careful with someone you met at a club...HA! it's ok, he'll get his too. she's just a gold digging trophy wife in waiting.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, there is a bit of irony in this post, but let's not dwell on things in the past, especially since they've been resolved..

Anonymous said...

Wow. Can't believe this is true.
M Butterfly said he wanted to rest and do nothing. But no!!! He is still busy bringing swimming into a new level. Huh! Like he said he would do!!
Damn it! I like the guy and this is making me sooooooooo angry!!! Seems like post-Olympic symptom is striking back. Yesterday was DUI. Today is step number 2 with (D)olls (U)nlimited (I)ndulging. What's gonna come next??? (D)reading (U)rine (I)nvestigation? For I had too much, am a ghost of myself and now sorry guys but need cocaine to sustain myself in the pool? Gosh!!! This was so predictable!

Anonymous said...

love that seinfeld

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yankee Lover !! It's bad enough you're friends with me, but a Seinfeld fan too ??!!