Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Lost My Favorite (Free) Satellite Channel Today.


The Race Is Done......And So Is POTUS 08 .
For the past year and a half, I have enjoyed and used one channel from XM Radio to assist in informing you guys about politics, and the 2008 Presidential race. That channel was POTUS 08. From every dumb speech made on the campaign trail, to a five hour wrap-up of all the Sunday talk shows.... That channel had everything!
The whole time I was listening to the channel, I wondered what would happen when Election Day 2008 came and went. Today, I got my answer - the Channel stopped transmitting. KAPUT !! No more POTUS 08. The best part of it was, even after I stopped paying for XM six months ago, the channel airing, so i got the only channel I listened to for free. Nice.......
Now, it's all over. That is, until POTUS 2012 starts - probably next week.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lost my XM favorite stations today too, but it was due to the merger with Sirius. Now called Sirius XM.

Anonymous said...

it's because Sirius and XM merged some of their channels today.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Sounds like the merger is limiting the choices of the listeners...

Anonymous said...

I thought you just knew all that stuff. LOL

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I don't know anything.. I just read a lot, and pass it off as knowledge. I'd make a great TV news anchor.

Anonymous said...

My Lincoln Town Car here in Shreveport, LA has it and I have never tried it.