Friday, November 14, 2008

Foreign Accent Syndrome ?? C'mon !!!!!!

Imagine Waking Up and Sounding Like Scotty, Sulu or Chekov ??

Here on SC6 , we love to point out the strange in life - especially when that strangeness is a totally pile of horseshit from nutjobs who make me look a stable, normal person... Yes, we like to belittle those we feel superior to sometimes. It's a character flaw we have.......

Today's post that will guarantee that you will say "WTF?" is a 'recognized illness' called Foreign Accent Syndrome. It's a case where you wake up one day, and suddenly, you start talking with a completely different accent - kinda like Madonna did when she moved to England. See, she IS crazy........

Now, I like to use a slew of accents when picking on people, but I never got out of bed, and suddenyl got stuck on one. Hell, I spent ten days in the Ukraine, speaking no English, and as soon as I got on the plane, I was back to using my normal New Yawk/ South Cackalacky gibberish that so few of you can understand.... I suppose that's why I find this so ridiculous. Or maybe it's because it is bullshit.... Want to see examples of FAS? Here's a YouTube clip from that great bastion of learning, Inside Edition.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLtIG72eek&feature=related

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is how I talk...
Pahk the cah in the yahd with the dowg, for a quata. That's how some of us Connecticutainians talk.

Anonymous said...

i knew i liked this woman

Anonymous said...

hey Mike...what is Connecticut for again???

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Ummmmm....Can't say.

Anonymous said...

i need an accent