Friday, November 14, 2008

Saturday Football: The Gamecocks Go To the Swamp to Take On Superman and Florida...

Why Your Life Sucks Compared to Tim Tebow's......



This will tick off Moye, but I have NO IDEA who Clemson is playing ths weekend, so I'll go check now. Oh, they're at home against Duke. Meanwhile, the Gamecock faithful are all jacked up this week for the big game against the Florida Gators and Heisman Winner Tim Tebow. Let's just get to the games.....




Duke at Clemson


As you can tell, I have put a lot of thought into this one. Hey, spending time analyzing a game between a pair of 4-5 teams fighti ng o stay out of the ACC cellar is like analyzing the GOP Primary in the 6th District in South Carolina......... Why bother?




OK, we'll try. Which Duke team will show up? The one that started 3-1, or the one that has gone 1-4 since? Which Clemson team will show up? The one that couldn't beat anyone decent, or the one that has at least shown up the last two weeks? It's the ACC, who knows.... But, I do have to pick. They're playing in Death Valley, and Clemson has shown some semblance of reorganizing since Tommy Bowen got axed... I mean resigned. Clemson 28-20.





South Carolina at Florida


I have to hand to it to the Gamecock fans - they take the 'so close, but so far away' year after year better than any fans I've ever seen. 6-6 or 7-5 every year, and they still get 85,000 people to show up every Saturday.... This will be another one of those games, folks...It'll be close in the 4th Quarter, then Florida will stick a big, fat knife in the heart of every Carolina fan - again.





I hate to tell you guys this, but.............. Florida is better. They're at home. Tim Tebow is better than Stephen Garcia. Urban Meyer is a better coach and recruiter than Steve Spurrier. But, the Gamecock's defense is very good, so they will keep it close. But , there are too many weapons on a team that would probably be Number One if they didn't miss an extra point against Mississippi. Spurrier will look across the field, and keep thinking one thing - I wish I had Tim Tebow. Tebow is God.... He can run, he can throw, he's a squeaky clean Christian who is better looking than you or I - although he bears a striking resemblance to someone's boyfriend that I know... And another thing - this is Tebow's girlfriend....




Praise Jesus......
Florida 31-17...

.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't compete with her!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No I can't....

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you about the book I'm writing Mike? It's titled "Tap That...How To Score with Hot Bitches". I will use you as my example of how not to! hahahahahaha.

ok, that was mean...so sorry.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Yeah that was mean.
Mike I meant that, I could not compete with her. I am just a plain Jane, simple kinda girl.

Anonymous said...

You just haven't met "The One" yet!

Anonymous said...

i aint mad

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Your boys might have a shot at them this year yet, Moye.

Anonymous said...

56-6...damn. she must have promised him a Tim Teblow if they won big.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

And she got a Tim Teabag from him...