Saturday, October 06, 2007

I Got Three Tickets to Lynyrd Skynyrd / Big & Rich in Marion Today. Anybody Wanna Go?



Thanks to my buddy Keith from Delusions of Wednesday, and a very small crowd, I ended up with three free tix to the show Saturday Night. I tried to give them to someone, but they got off work early.......





Even as a 9-Yr. Old growing up in NY, Skynyrd was my favorite band. Elementary school music teachers look at you kinda funny when you bring 'Live at the Fox' to class - but I guess I've just always been cool.. Maybe Ronnie, Cassie, Steve and Allen are all one, but it should be fun anyway. If you want to go, give me a call, or e-mail me here. The show starts at 600PM.

.

4 comments:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Everyone seems to be out of town this week.....

Anonymous said...

Had to watch the Tigers play at Clemson

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Tough night......

Anonymous said...

no crap to top it off got my car towed while i was talking on phone with earl from tiger town tavern