Thursday, October 23, 2008

The House Is Getting Pretty Dangerous Lately.


Click, Click, BOOM !! The House Is Blown to Smithereens....
Yeah, it's another one of THOSE stories. I guess this stuff just happens everyday across America. Cindy and Jerry Curry of Billings, Missouri thought that they smelled gas in their house one day. But, the smell went away, and things seemed back to normal the next day.... That's when Cindy innocently went to turn on the TV with the remote control - and the entire house EXPLODED !!!
The blast was so strong that it threw Mrs. Curry out of the house, and killed two of their dogs and a bird as well. It seems that the remote control somehow ignited the propane still in the air, and KABOOM !! Somehow, she only suffered minor injuries, but the house is destroyed.... Speaking of Smithereens...
.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Here I am Mike!! That is scary! Do you think that when the t.v. came on, it sparked the gas? You know the static you hear when you turn it on?
Everyone raves about having gas in their homes, but personally it makes me very nervous. Yes, it helps when the power goes out, or when it is cold but I would rather be warmed by an extra blanket than a rageing fire!

Mike Reino said...

I imagine it turned on a circuit inside the TV, and KAPOWEE!!

I saw the same thing in Fight Club, but it was the fridge.

soon to be in chicago again mg said...

i know a dude that got blowed out his front door of his trailer in williamsburg county he walked in smoking a cigarette and the stove was on with no flame. he still smokes

Mike Reino said...

He still smokes, but he probably doesn't cook anymore..