Friday, October 31, 2008

Junk Mail: Do I Live In Greenwood All of a Sudden?


Who the HELL Is Floyd Nicholson ???
With all the junk mail we've gotten this election season, you might not even notice that some of it wasn't even for you. Well, thanks to the genius factory that is the SCGOP, I'm on the mailing list for their Anti- Floyd Nicholson campaign.
Not that I knew this before, but Nicholson apparently is the Mayor of Greenwood, SC. At least I think he is. Florence is approximately 125 miles and 3 hrs driving (I've been there, and there is NO direct way to Greenwood). Why would the SCGOP get involved in a local race? Why Floyd Nicholson? How did I get on their Greenwood list? Does this mean I'm registered there too? The answer to all of these is 'how the hell do I know?' I can't even get a call from a local candidate - I'm not even involved this year.....
Since I now was obligated to not support Nicholson, i decided to find out about him - and boy did I ! This guy is a real scumbum... A total turdbucket.....A complete - ah, just check it out....
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

send money

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Save Greenwood from The Joker !!

Anonymous said...

I got one of these as well, and pretty much was wondering the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Floyd needs to....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYd6mCAcQw8&feature=related

Anonymous said...

only one post tonight, i'm disappointed! nothing on gangland (Florence)??? damn!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing your homework. A+

Anonymous said...

shhhhhhhh! I think Mike is sleeping from a busy three days.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Busy six days... Here's your posts, now I'm gonna take a nap.

Anonymous said...

good night, sleep tight, and pleasent dreams to you. Here's a wish and a prayer, that every dream come true.