Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sending My Condolences To a Co-Worker....











I want to take a minute here to send out a message for a co-worker of mine. Yes, i have had many co-workers over the 50 jobs that have made up my 'career'. We all have people we work with, but as a Service Advisor, you always have that other Service Advisor - the guy who works right next to you all day, every day.











For the past two months , that guy has been Rick McGill. He's a good guy, and for a 24 yr old, he knows more about Grunge Music than anyone else his age that I'v ever seen. Unfortunately, Rick lost his grandmother today. The last couple days have been hard for him, and everyone who saw what he had to experience this week. I've been there plenty of times myself, so although covering the service dept. this week alone (our boss was in Greensboro for training) was tough, it's not hard to do it. He'd do the same for me....











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Sympathy goes out to your friend. It's ironic cause just ten minutes ago my coworker called me to cover for her because she just lost her Grandma. I will pray for them both.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

We also had another co-worker lose his Grandma last week as well. It's a bad week for Grandma's.

Anonymous said...

now you are turning southern good

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, I gotta go to the wake tomorrow night.