Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who Is This Chick Living With Me ??

Who The Heck is Julie Dutton, And How Long Have I Been With Her?

It's a bit hard to tell from the picture - damn glossy paper- but the pamphlet maileed to me from House candidate Barry Wingard is addressed to Julie Dutton and Michael Reino. No, I have NO IDEA who Julie Dutton is....

Maybe she used to live here, but I know the people we bought the house from were named King, and the people before that had another name. One can only assume that either Wingard misread the Voter Vault rolls he obviously was copying from for mailers, or Julie Dutton is one of those thousands of "missing persons" magically showing up on the registered voter list across the country. ACORN strikes again. Maybe Rocket or Snickers registered to vote, and they forgot to tell me...

Then again, maybe I have a wife or girlfriend, and I didn't even know it. No, I didn't think so either... But it would be cool. Yeah, she lives here sometimes - when she's not shooting swimsuit ads for Sports Illustrated. I can see it already............

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, better check the voter rolls, we hear that not only has Tony Romo been registered in Phoenix, Arizona; Waukegan, Illinois; Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ; but also somewhere in Florence SC.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That's impossible...I watched that Cowboys-Cards game, and Romo was nowhere near Phoenix that day...

It wouldn't surprise me if Romo was registered in McAllister Mill precinct..