Friday, October 24, 2008

SNL's Latest Clip... Will Ferrell Returns as Bush.


Trying to take advantage of all the heat from the Election Coverage, Saturday Night Live has been airing on Thursday's lately too. Will Ferrell returned to the show also to do his George W. Bush imitation. Is the clip as good as Sarah Palin's visit last week? Nope, but there are a couple decent spots... I'll let you decide for yourself. Unfortunately, the only place I could find the whole clip was on Huffington Post.....
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch Saturday Night Live, but I do like Will Ferrell's acting. Especially Elf!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm an 'Anchorman' fan myself.. San Diego, which I believe is German for.....

Anonymous said...

who is the real will ferrell

Anonymous said...

We have to wonder if there will be any material for SNL if Palin isn't the Veep...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I forsee a precipitous ratings fall. Bill Maher was commenting on how 'unfunny' Obama is... He suggested shipping in his half brother from Kenya.