Monday, October 06, 2008

SC6 Presents 'Grillz Gone Wild !!!"



Hell, Even Britney's Going Gangsta Ghetto Fabulous !!!




Time again to go for laughs... When the economy is going down the pooper, political mudslinging reaches it's peak, and there appears to be nothing to smile about.... SC6 is there. In that vein, we bring you soemthing really stupid. GRILLZ GONE WILD !!!! We salute the expensive and ridiculous world of glamorizing your teeth....





This is your standard Grill - some Gold, some Diamonds. The guy probably spent more on his teeth than he did on his car...








This is your Basic Nightmare - the White Kid with a Grill. Is there anything more pathetic than a suburban kid going Gangsta??







Now to the more exotic side...... Pet Grillz !! Yes, what is cooler than giving Rover, Mr. Whiskers, or Jaws a new set of gold choppers ????







Maybe this is...... The Redneck Grillz !!


.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man...how 'bout grillz'n me a steak!

Anonymous said...

Britney reminds me of a story about someone's passion for a brillo pad

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Time one again.... Where's My Sign ?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

OK, I had it explained to me - soemthing about Brillo, a Box of Newports, and smoking crack. I'm thoroughly confused, but I get the gist of it.

Anonymous said...

Old fiction in Hustler about a chick with braces giving a Lewinsky... now gets excited when he sees brillo pads...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That would be something different than what I heard. Times have changed.