A Hello Kitty MasterCard? That's Just a Sign That You Need Help....
Pursuant to the last post, I read an article in YahooFinance that gave some basic to help you determine if your finances are out of control. Here they are:
1. Your Credit Score is Under 600.
2. You Are Saving Less Than 5%
3. Your Credit Card balances Keep Rising.
4. More Than 28% on Your Income Goes Towards Your House.
5. You Bills are Spiraling out of Control.
A few months ago, I would have been in real trouble with these landmarks, but right now, the only one I'm not meeting is Number 2. Hard to do when you owe a lot of people money, but I'll get there... If you want to read why they have these numbers (personally, i think a decent credit score is at least 100 pts. higher), here is the link....